Monday 11 March 2013

Fluoride is Poison



I remember learning about the fluoridation controversy in a biology lesson at high school.  But the issue was presented as if everyone agreed that fluoride was good for you, the debate was purely an ethical one between people who believed that the government should be medicating the population and those that do not.  That the critics of fluoridation believe it to be poisonous at the level it's put into the water supply wasn't mentioned.

Then when I left school I read a book by David Icke (The Biggest Secret), probably not because I expected to find it convincing, more out of an interest in how successful someone could be in creating an alternative explanation of the world.  Like, would it fall down with the slightest fact checking?  One of the claims that I found most outrageous (along with the CIA trafficking drugs) was that we were adding poison to our water supply in the form of fluoride!  I mean, if that were true then the world would have to be utterly insane!  I bought a book on the subject (Barry Groves - 'Fluoride: Drinking Ourselves to Death?', highly recommended!) and unfortunately found it made a rather compelling case.

The government here tried to introduce fluoridation a few years ago, but they were prevented by a successful public awareness campaign.  So such things can work!  I'll blog more on fluoride in the future, but I didn't want to pass up on this recent video by Abby Martin which gives an excellent overview of the corrupt history of this deadly practice.

(Oh and just in case you were wondering, it turns out Mr. Icke was right about the CIA trafficking drugs too).




Resource page for anyone opposing fluoridation:
http://www.nofluoride.com/

You can 'like' Deep State News on facebook and receive notification of all the posts at:

2 comments:

  1. Yeah I'm trying to avoid turning the blog into an Abby Martin fan page. But DSN is a meritocracy! So I'm going to keep linking to the best videos I find and I have to say they are often hers. She seems to have a knack for making this kind of information very accessible and understandable within five minutes, which is what I'm trying to do.

    Also I think RT's background colours look good on the blog.

    ReplyDelete